Russel and Anna Walker, The Willows Garden Centre, have kindly agreed to host the Usk Farmers' Market during the period of works on the Memorial Hall Car Park. While there is still uncertainty about the start date, the relocation will take place at the beginning of September starting with the market on September 4th The Willows Garden Centre is in the heart of the Town and the Just Weigh Shop is just a 5-minute walk away where customers can buy package-free store cupboard Items.
- Entering the town over the Usk Bridge
- Take the first right turn into New Market street and continue keeping to the right when there is an option. The road narrows into Baron Street which leads directly to the Willows. The market will be at the far end of the car park.
- Entering from Bridge Street
- Turn left immediately before the Bridge, by the Police Station, into New Market Street and proceed as above.
- From the Memorial Hall Car Park.
- Travel towards the town on Maryport Street
- Take the first left into Old Market Street.
- Continue until the King's Head and keep straight, on Old Market Street, to the end turning left into Baron Street and proceed as above.
Please ring 07731647020 if you require assistance in finding the Willows Garden Centre.