The Following producers are now taking orders for Saturday
Penrhiw Farm New Season Lamb is now in season.
- Little Mill Natural Products Preserves, cordials, honey and home-baked pies.
- Humble Bee Beauty Soaps, candles, diffusers based on beeswax
- Onllwyn Eggs Hen and duck eggs
- Whitebrook Organic Growers Organic fruit and vegetables
Please note the following:
Online orders placed with Usk Farmers' Market are forwarded to the relevant producer who will arrange payment. Please note that
The Angel Bakery has requested orders should be placed directly with their own system
Other producers not listed but will take orders for delivery:
The following procedures must be observed.
On arrival at the Memorial Hall Car park:
- Producers vehicles will be spaced out around the perimeter of the car park.
- There will be a clockwise flow of traffic with each customer displaying a clear sign of who they are so that the producers can identify the relevant order.
- Customers are advised to open their boots on arrival in order for the producer to place the
products directly into the car.
- There will be pedestrian customers. Great care must be taken for their safety with a slow and patient clockwise progression around the car park.
- The exchange with walking customers must be conducted so that a 2m clearance is maintained throughout.
- Long queues of traffic in the access roads must be avoided and should the car park become congested please go around again, or wait at a convenient place close by.
- Please close your boot before leaving the car park.
- Each producer will provide a table for pedestrian customers to collect their orders